St Thomas’ church relies on the generous donation of time, talents and money by individuals to maintain its fabric and ministry.
If you would like to donate, you can do so using your Smartphone by scanning the QR code.
If viewing this page on a smartphone, tap on the QR code to donate.
If viewing on a laptop you can either scan the QR code or if you do not have banking set up on your phone you can also click on the QR code to be taken to the option to use your credit or debit card.
How to use your smartphone to read a QR code
Many Apple and Android devices do not need a special QR code reader.
- Open your phone camera
- Hold your phone so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder and you see a notification with a link to paySumUp.io
- Don’t take a picture but click on the notification on your screen which will take you directly to our SumUp payment page.
- Here there is a box to enter the amount you wish to give; press continue.
- On the next page you are given the option of downloading the SumUp Pay app or to Pay as Guest. We recommend Pay as Guest for a simple transaction.
- If you do not have ApplePay or GooglePay on your phone, you have the option of entering credit or debit card details