This is the third old churchyard burial register and covers the period from mid-February 1949 to May 1993 (around 750 entries). It contains burials exclusively in the old churchyard up until 1988 when it becomes the register for burials (but not of ashes) in the whole churchyard. From 1949 to 1988 it runs concurrently with C&N, and also from 1973 concurrently with CC. To search this register by year, click here.
To search by name, click here.