This is the first central section burial register, begun in 1940 when the new churchyard was consecrated and records burials exclusively in the central and northern areas of the new churchyard (over 1600 entries). It runs concurrently with OCY2 from 1940 to 1949, but does not contain burials from the old churchyard in that time. It is concurrent with OCY3 from 1949 to 1988 and, from 1973, with CC. To search this register by year, click here.
To search by name, click here.